Whether you are a man or a woman, you perhaps want to improve your stamina and have increased energy for work tasks or recreational activities. If so, you might wonder what ways are safe and effective. HGH, which stands for human growth hormone, is one substance often used to reverse signs of aging that often include fatigue. The use of testosterone is another substance you could try. Both are natural, so which is better for helping you achieve improved well-being as you advance in years?
Benefits of Natural Anti-Aging Solutions
One reason for turning to either HGH or testosterone hormone therapy is that these substances do occur already in the body. If you are a man, of course, you have more testosterone than would a woman, but everyone has it. The same is true of HGH. Either of these could benefit you because they help you increase hormone production in a way that your body already does.
Benefits of natural health treatment using either growth hormone injections or testosterone therapy occur as follows:
- To compensate for loss — It provides a replacement of declining hormones that occurs usually after age 35.
- To boost peak performance — You feel increased energy when exercising, which will help you burn fat.
- For enhancing an effect of workouts — Having enough hormones in your body will build muscle while you lose weight.
- For reduction of side effects — It usually helps you achieve your fitness goals without undesirable symptoms.
- Improvement of sexual pleasure — As a bonus, having more energy and stamina because of hormone replacement therapy improves sexual performance. Boosted performance usually increases satisfaction levels and intimacy.
- Stabilization and elevation of moods — If you experience depression or anxiety on a regular basis, for instance, growth hormone or testosterone therapy can chance this.
Should women use the same natural treatments as men?
If you have questions about what hormone or testosterone therapy would be right for you, you can consult a doctor. With that in mind, a licensed health professional will usually offer you a few options for helping you improve vitality.
For instance, your doctor might prescribe you growth hormone therapy injections. Depending on the issue you want to address first, you also might find that testosterone gels, creams and sub-dermal patches would help in your situation.
Which treatments are best for maintaining health?
When deciding on a hormone therapy, the decision is often personal. After receiving your medical exam, you might have a better idea of what would provide you the results you want. Your overall health history, current physical fitness level, and experience with hormone therapy will provide you with clues.
The intensity, frequency and duration of your weekly physical activity routines along with choosing the right foods and making healthy lifestyle choices also are factors. In any case, you might find that you need both HGH and testosterone therapy instead of just one or the other.
Synergy – Often the Best Approach for Low Energy and Performance
Some men and women might do well with either the HGH or the testosterone replacement therapy. However, you might discover that applying both types of replacement therapies together will help you more than just one or the other would.
Regardless of if you’re a man or woman, your doctor might recommend that you try both the growth hormone and testosterone hormone treatments for these reasons:
- For producing faster results — When taken at safe levels together, a combination of therapies could shorten the amount of time it takes for you to notice the outcome.
- To double-down on your peak performance — Sometimes, the synergy of more than one treatment can increase energy levels and prolong stamina times needed for increased workout intensities. You could also use two different therapies to increase workout durations.
- Increased ability to build muscle — One hormone therapy will build repair or rebuild some muscle. However, two together could possibly help you restore muscle loss occurring because of aging even faster.
The results of either a growth hormone or testosterone hormone deficiency are similar. For instance, they both can cause you to have higher energy than you would like. As a result, you may not sustain during exercise or have the endurance to finish heavy-duty jobs. It also can affect your sex life and your moods.
No matter the issue or symptom, more than one natural therapy could correct it. If appropriate in your case, try both the growth hormone and testosterone treatments together.