Sugar is often purported as a testosterone-killing food, and men who aim to optimize their testosterone (T) levels are recommended to avoid it....
Revitalize Your Life with Balanced Hormones at HRTGuru Clinic
Do You Need HGH Therapy?
Adults may need Human Growth Hormone (HGH) therapy if they have a significant deficiency, often due to pituitary gland disorders or damage. Medical indications for HGH therapy include growth hormone deficiency, muscle-wasting disease associated with HIV/AIDS, and, in some cases, severe short bowel syndrome.
Diagnosis of Low HGH Levels
- Physical examination and medical history
- Blood tests to measure HGH levels
- Specialized tests to evaluate hormone production
Diagnosis of Low Testosterone Levels
- Detailed medical history and symptom review
- Blood tests to measure testosterone levels
- Further assessment if needed
- Enhanced libido and sexual function
- Increased energy levels
- Improved mood and mental clarity
- Greater muscle strength and mass
- Better bone density
- Acne and skin changes
- Fluctuations in cholesterol levels
- Increased red blood cell count
- Potential prostate gland changes
Why to Choose HRTGuru Clinic
Our aim is to be the leading provider of hormone balancing services. We strive to provide our patients with the best personalized and professional treatment that sets us apart from other clinics.
Acne is a relatively common skin condition that has been linked to a variety of factors and especially hormones such as testosterone (T)....
Sleep is essential to human life as it plays a crucial role in maintaining physical and metabolic health. During sleep, the body regulates...