- 1 How can you benefit from buying HGH?
- 2 Where to buy legal HGH?
- 3 What are the best HGH injections on the market today?
- 4 Are there natural ways to increase HGH levels?
- 5 What are the possible side effects of HGH injections?
Human growth hormone or somatropin is a hormone with a great reputation for boosting athletic performance and slowing the aging process. With amazing benefits like that, HGH injections are currently in high demand all around the world. Matching this high demand in today’s market means that there are numerous sources that may be questionable. But not all are unreliable, they are found alongside reputable sources that offer legal HGH therapy only with a prescription from a licensed physician.
In order to avoid unfavorable health situations, it is extremely important that people find a legal source of HGH injections, with the prescription and counseling that comes from a licensed HRT clinic. That way they get the most out of all the great benefits that this hormone has to offer.
How can you benefit from buying HGH?
In general, growth hormone helps the body build, repair, and maintain bone and muscle mass, and other tissue cells in the body. More specifically, scientific studies have shown that the benefits of HGH injections may include the following:
- Enhanced strength
- Reduction of body fat and an increase in muscle mass
- Increased energy and greater stamina
- Better mood, fewer mood swings
- Better quality sleep
- Enhanced sexual desire
- Improved brain function and enhanced memory
- Stronger immune system
- Reduction in heart disease risk
- Protection against bone fractures
- Improved metabolism rate
Growth hormone levels are diminishing naturally as people age, giving the body a boost may help people over the age of 60 regain some of their lost vitality and increase their quality of life.
Where to buy legal HGH?
For people who want to get the benefits of somatropin injections, the most important thing is to know how to get HGH from a licensed hormone replacement therapy clinic.
A prescription for HGH comes from a physician or from an HRT clinic after having a physical examination that includes blood tests. The blood tests allow the physician to determine whether there is a deficiency of growth hormone and what dose and type of treatment are necessary to counteract the deficiency.
It is best to avoid questionable sources that sell HGH without a prescription. Not only is it illegal, but it could be harmful to health
How much does HGH cost?
With a legal HGH prescription for a three-month program of daily injections, the total cost is approximately $3,600.00. The exact final cost depends on the type, brand, and the dosage amount per injection. Here are some examples of prices for different types of HGH:
- One 5 mg. vial of Humatrope costs an average of $250.00. Based on a daily dose of 0.006 mg., the daily cost runs around $21.00.
- For a 5.8 mg. vial of Omnitrope, a person would pay about $565.00. The daily cost would probably be between $15.00 and $19.00.
- One 5 mg. vial of Saizen costs an average of $295.00, and the daily dose would cost between $17.00 and $38.00.
What are the best HGH injections on the market today?
These days the market is full of different types of HGH and it is vital that people purchase the type of hormone that licensed clinics and physicians recommend. In this way, they will get optimum results and not have unpleasant outcomes from questionable sources.
All the following brands listed below are prescribed for cases where is a deficiency of growth hormone in adults. The dosage amounts, cell lines used in production, and indications for each one may differ, but their pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic profiles are all similar.
Humatrope is a synthetic form of HGH produced by Eli Lilly and Co. It is synthesized using an Escherichia coli cell line. Humatrope is taken by subcutaneous injection with a cartridge pen or needle. It is prescribed for children who have growth failure, and for adults with chronic kidney failure, and Noonan or Turner Syndromes. Humatrope injections must be prepared by mixing a diluent into the vial containing Humatrope powder.
Produced in a similar way with Humatrope, Omnitrope is another synthetic form of HGH that physicians prescribe to boost low levels of growth hormone. They prescribe it for children with low growth rates, and for adults who have health complications due to HGH deficiency. Omnitrope comes in cartridges that are ready to go, and in powder form that is reconstituted for injection with needles.
Genotropin is man-made by the company Pfizer. It is produced in the same way as Humatrope and Omnitrope, and physicians prescribe it for the same indications. It comes in either a cartridge with two chambers that mix together automatically or in single-use syringes for subcutaneous injection.
The company NovoNordisk produces Norditropin, which comes in a clear, colorless, liquid form in pre-filled pens, and is ready to administer subcutaneously.
The Serono Company makes Saizen. It comes as a sterile, white powder that is reconstituted before injection. It also comes in injectable, pre-filled pens that are easy to use and do not require reconstitution.
This brand of the hormone somatropin is available in powder form which is reconstituted for injection. It is used for the evaluation of pituitary function in adults and children.
Are there natural ways to increase HGH levels?
For many people, taking HGH in the form of injections is not a good option even though they want the benefits. To get similar results without injections, there are some lifestyle changes you can make to give your growth hormone levels a boost.
Here is a list of some ways people can boost their HGH levels naturally:
- Reduce body fat through diet and exercise.
- Try intermittent fasting. According to the study, when people fast HGH levels increase naturally.
- Take an arginine supplement.
- Cut down on the intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates.
- Stop eating food earlier in the evening and not right before bedtime. This helps bring nighttime insulin levels down. High insulin levels hinder HGH production.
- Take a gamma-Aminobutyric acid supplement. GABA supplements may help reduce stress and calm the brain and nervous system.
- Try higher intensity exercise.
- Get better quality sleep.
- Take some natural supplements like glutamine, creatine, ornithine, L-dopa, or glycine.
What are the possible side effects of HGH injections?
If the growth hormone is taken in excess, without prescription or consultation with a licensed endocrinologist or physician, or bought from a questionable source, there may be side effects that are unwelcome or harmful. Some of the most common side effects include:
- Elevated cholesterol levels
- Muscle or joint pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Numbness or tingling in skin or extremities
- Increased risk for heart disease or diabetes
- Fluid retention in the extremities (edema)
Our health is the most valuable thing we have, and no one wants to take unnecessary risks. That is why it is so important to avoid HGH treatments that are illegal or are being sold by unknown sources.